At Providence Dental in Las Vegas, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and maintain proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being.
Maintaining ideal oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as youth, you avoid the need for costly restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth helps kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist, we invite you to call us at 702-852-2244. Our convenient team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.
If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call 702-852-2244 today to schedule a pediatric dental examination. Effective dental care is just as important as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care.
Contact Providence Dental: 702-852-2244
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):