Find A Few Minutes To Floss
One common reason given by people who don’t floss their teeth is that it’s hard to fit it into their daily schedule. If you’ve found this to be true, the team at Providence Dental in North Las Vegas remind you how important flossing is to dental health, and offer some suggestions for finding the time.
- The most common time is right before bed, but make sure you aren’t too tired to do a good job.
- Right when you wake up is also an option, but if food is left between teeth all night, it can bring about plaque.
- Try just after lunch, before you go back to work.
- Floss while you are in the car sitting in traffic. It’s easier one-handed with the pre-strung floss pics. (You might get some peculiar looks from other drivers, but it’s worth it.)
- Keep some floss in your gym bag so you can floss after you exercise.
- While you’re watching the nightly news.
We hope this gives you some useful ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine. Flossing is critical for anyone who wants to have a healthy smile.
Contact Providence Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):