We treat all of our patients royally here at Providence Dental, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Las Vegas, Providence Dental is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with troubles could be just what you need to achieve a beautiful perfect smile.
Dental crowns are a treatment for a host of problems:
- To safeguard a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide strength to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To upgrade a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Providence Dental. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and competence to make sure your crowns are fabricated and placed properly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We complete an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are marvelous way to protect and beautify your smile. Schedule a coronation today!
Contact Providence Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):