Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These troubles are all-too-common. But you don’t have to live with them! With the advances in cosmetic dentistry, there are fixes for these vexing tooth issues!
1. Veneers. (Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers). These extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically improve your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, fix chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing tiny bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gumline.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with innovative orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or expensive, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discrete than ever before.
Countless Las Vegas dental patients have achieved unforgettable smiles with a smile transformation from Providence Dental!
At Providence Dental in Las Vegas, we are committed to to helping patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, call us at 702-984-2540 to make an appointment today.
Adults’ and Children’s Dentistry
Contact Providence Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):